What makes a great website?
The Pages, the buttons, layouts, links, images, videos, text?
This is correct but the more important features of a website come down to this:
* Functionality of the website;
* The design elements need to work together – color pallet, themes, font sizes
* Fast load times
* links should move seamlessly and navigation pane is always easily accessed
* Products in order and simple to find
* Sitemap and page links parallax menu runs smooth
* Website needs to look great on mobile and desktop
Let us give you direction as to best practice;
Our Techs are highly skilled in coding languages, frameworks, adaptive script and a range of database systems, our team of developers are behind the technical design, build and implementation of responsive websites, online shopping websites and web solutions.
Our strategic approach ensures that all research and documentation, so critical to the success of digital projects, are completed to a world class standard, adhering to best practice with the experience of the end user in mind.